Dec 23, 2010

Update: Something Idiotic

When I started this blog, it was with the idea that I should document my writing projects, missteps, triumphs etc. I have discovered problems with this concept.

I haven't had any triumphs of late. I don't want to think about my missteps, there just too present and recent…*Sob*. Ahem. And my project hasn't changed yet, I'm still working on the medical romance WIP, which I had a full request for on August 31, 2010. This means that I'm going to end up speaking about other things, if I make any sort of regular posts.

There is a good chance most of the non-writing things I talk about will be idiotic. Because they will probably be stories taken from my life, which is frequently idiotic.

Having said that, I can't think of any topical stories to tell. Idiotic or otherwise. Oh sure, I could tell you the story about the time cicadas tried to kill me, or the time a gigantic-spider-mammoth scaled my canopy bed and threatened to cut me with his switchblade if I didn't buy some magazines he was selling, or that one time it at band camp… Okay, that one's a lie. I never went to band camp. The rest? All true.

What was I saying? Oh yeah, idiotic things… Stay tuned.

And Dragon? I still love it. Even if the package is orange and green together *SHUDDER*. Probably has some lizard skin/fire connotation to the design, but it is just hideous. Orange, yick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers have found me again, so to save my inbox and avoid an extra, useless, and extra-useless daily task to nick the useless comments, captcha is on!